Career Opportunities at Ajax Refrigeration
AJAX Refrigeration, founded in Santa Barbara in 1949, has remained family owned since then and has been operated by the current local family since 1992. “Service is Our Business” has been the slogan for decades and Ajax has been providing professional commercial refrigeration services in Santa Barbara and Ventura Counties.
Over sixty years of repair service, community involvement and commitment to high ethical standards has been what our locally owned and operated commercial refrigeration outfit is all about. Recognized by the state of California to run refrigeration (C38) and HVAC (C20), and providing Ice Machine Leasing and Preventive Maintenance services. Fully licensed and insured so you, the client, can rest assured that you will receive quality service. Full service equipment sales that include delivery to and installation at your location is another reason to contact us for a quote. See our lists of services here.
AJAX Mission Statement
“Provide the best commercial refrigeration and ice experience while remaining faithful to the company’s core values and forging meaningful relationships within the communities we serve.”
“Our vision for the future is to be the gold standard brand for commercial refrigeration and ice machine leasing in California.
AJAX team Core Values
- Provide consistent, professional, high value & quality customer service.
- Be honest and respectful at all times.
- Communicate clearly and openly.
- Create a thriving team working environment.
- Be Present, work smart and productively
- Maintain a sustainable business.
- Follow environmentally conscious business practices.
- Foster creative and forward thinking solutions.
- Pursue constant growth & educational opportunities.
- Have fun!
Why Work At Ajax?
- Ajax is a small business but it has big business values
- You will earn competitive stipend and benefits such as a
- Simple IRA plan (~401K) and Health insurance coverage
- You will join a well respected company brand
- You will be respected and treated well
- You will be appreciated and accepted for who you are
- You will have opportunities to grow your professional skills
- You will join a company that highly respects personal growth
- You will receive the best training from a wide selection of manufacturers
- You will work with great clients
- Safety is #1
- You will work at a fun place!